Privacy and Cookie Statement Goodmark Europe NV
1 June 2019
Your privacy is very important to Goodmark Europe NV. We therefore comply with the relevant laws and regulations on privacy, including the General Data Protection Ordinance:
– Clearly define our purposes before we process your personal data, through this privacy statement
– Store as little personal data as possible and only the data necessary for our purposes.
– Ask explicit permission for the processing of your personal data, if permission is required.
– Take the necessary security to protect your personal data. We also impose these obligations on parties who process personal data on our behalf.
– Respect your rights, such as the right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data processed by us.
Information we keep about you:
– Personal data
– Name and address details
– Payment details of your bank / credit card company
– Invoicing details
– Delivery address / delivery restrictions
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
Your information is safe with us and we will always use it properly. In this privacy statement we explain what we do at the webshop www.goodmarkgroup.com with information we learn about you.
If you have any questions or would like to know exactly what we keep of you, please contact Goodmark Europe NV.
When you place an order with us, we use your personal information to be able to process it properly. We may then give your personal information to our delivery service to the order to be delivered to you. We also receive information about your payment from your bank or credit card company.
For this purpose, we use your name and address, payment details, billing address and delivery restrictions, telephone number and e-mail address. We have a legitimate interest in this. We keep this information until your order is completed. We retain certain customer data for a longer period of time in connection with the statutory tax retention obligation.
Provision to third parties:
We cooperate with certain companies that may receive your personal data from us.
We work together with you to process your orders:
– Our payment provider Mollie
– Logistics partner: DSV Gent
– Transporter: is different depending on the country of delivery
With the contact form you can ask us questions or make requests.
We will use your e-mail address, telephone number, billing address, payment details and name and address details for this purpose. We have a legitimate interest in this. We keep this information until we know for certain that you are satisfied with our response.
We have a newsletter and you will only be added to the list of subscribers with your permission. In the newsletter you can read news, tips and information about our products and services.
We will use your name and address, e-mail address and telephone number for this purpose. We have a legitimate interest in this. We keep this information until you cancel your subscription.
You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. Each newsletter contains an unsubscribe link.
Our portal gives you access to a management environment where you can set up, specify and change things for the webshop yourself. We keep track of what you have done and when, so that there is proof of it.
For this purpose we use your e-mail address, billing details, name and address details, telephone number, payment details and IP-address. We have a legitimate interest in this. We keep this information until the end of the service to you.
Certain parts of our webshop require you to register first. You must then enter information about yourself and choose a user name. This will create an account, where you can log in with that user name and a password of your choice.
We will use your e-mail address, billing address, payment details, name and address of your choice, as well as your delivery address and telephone number. We have a legitimate interest in this. We keep this information until you close your account.
We keep this information so that you do not have to fill it in again and again and so that we can contact you more easily if necessary at the web shop. You can use your account to change information whenever you want.
We would like to send you advertisements about offers and new products or services. We do this:
– by e-mail
You can object to this advertising at any time. Each e-mail contains an unsubscribe link. You can also pass this on through your account. You can also pass this on via the portal.
Provision to other companies or institutions
With the exception of the above mentioned parties, we will under no circumstances give your personal data to other companies or institutions, unless we are legally obliged to do so (e.g. if the police require us to do so on suspicion of a criminal offence).
We keep statistics about the use of our webshop, we have access to the individual data. However, we only consult these data if this is necessary for the purpose of this statement.
When you visit our webshop for the first time, we show a message with explanations about cookies. We will ask you to agree to the use of these cookies.
Security of personal data is very important to us. We ensure that your details are securely stored with us. We always adjust the security and pay close attention to what can go wrong.
Changes to this privacy statement
When our webshop changes, we also have to change the privacy statement. Always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will do our best to inform you of any changes.
Access, modification and deletion of your data
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal information we hold about you, please do not hesitate to contact us. See the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
– Right of access: you have the right to access the personal data we process about you.
– Right of rectification: you have the right to correct or supplement the personal data we process about you if they are incorrect or incomplete.
– Right of objection: you can object to the processing of your personal data and to direct marketing.
– Right of deletion: you can ask us to delete your personal data.
– Right to transferability of data: if it is technically possible, you have the right to have the personal data we process about you transferred to a third party.
– Right to limit the processing: in some cases, you can request that the processing of your personal data be limited (temporarily or permanently), which means that we process less of your data.
At your request, we may ask you to identify yourself by sending a valid identification document to ensure that you are the right person to whom the personal data belongs. It is important that you protect your national registration number and passport photo.
In principle, we will comply with your request within 30 days. However, this period may be extended for reasons related to the specific rights of those involved or the complexity of the request. If we extend this period, we will inform you of this in good time.
Filing a complaint
If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisor. This is called the Personal Data Authority.
Goodmark Europe NV
8520 Kuurne, Belgium
00 32 56362440
GDPR responsible: Anne-Laure Heyman